Groundwork offers expert sustainability advice, supporting businesses and local authorities across the UK to quantify, understand, and reduce their environmental impact.
Our team of sustainability consultants are always on hand to support you with:
“ We were up against time to submit a tender and we approached Groundwork for support with carbon reduction. Although they were busy, they came out right away. The service was excellent. We received a report sooner than expected and we’ve already acted on recommendations for lighting and heating.”
Sharon Clarke, Director, Bootle Glass
Benefits of working with Groundwork’s Sustainable Business Consultants
- Maximise profits – working sustainably means reducing waste, leading to major financial savings. In turn, that means maximising profits.
- We’re the experts – with decades of experience under our belt, we are experts in helping organisations work more sustainably, in a way that benefits the planet and local communities.
- Reduce risk – climate change can be a major risk to any business. Through in-depth risk assessments, can help you avoid incidents that may damage the environment, your reputation and your bottom line.
- Protect the environment – we can help you do business in the knowledge that you’re protecting the world for future generations.
- Support a national charity – all the income we generate is re-invested back in to Groundwork, a national charity helping communities tackle poverty and take environmental action.
Organisations we’ve worked with:
Latest news & case studies:
Supporting Atlas Copco Bolting Solutions with Legal Compliance
Willis Construction Awarded Level 2 Green Dragon Environmental Accreditation
Supporting Abbey Roadtanks with Resource & Energy Efficiency
Groundwork offers a range of sustainability services, organisations at every stage of their environmental journey. With our bespoke and hands on approach, our services help businesses and local authorities progress on their sustainability journey in a way that works for them.