Standards may be universal but we know your business is unique. Our team of consultants will work as an extension of your team to make sure your management system is unique too.
We can support you with a number of ISO management systems; guiding you through the process from a gap analysis to full system implementation.
We can also support your team with management system integration in order to deliver streamlined, effective and efficient business processes.
What are the benefits of having a Management System?
By actively engaging in business resilience planning through the use of a management system your business could benefit in the following ways:
- More robust operating procedures
- Increased security of supply / delivery
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Increased consumer confidence
- Minimised operational down-time
- Ability to trade with minimum disruption in the event of an incident
What is a Management System?
Management systems can help your business to reach its objectives. Management systems cover a range of operational areas; from environmental performance to operational efficiency and health and safety.
Our team is available to support your business with the following management systems:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management
- ISO50001 Energy Management
- Groundwork Green Dragon Environmental Accreditation
Our management system services include:
- Gap analysis
- Pre-certification audit
- Compliance audit
- Compliance register
- Risk and opportunity assessments
- Environmental permit support
- Employee engagement & training
- Energy efficiency assessment
Our expert consultants can work with you in either the short or long term to ensure that your management systems run effectively. We suggest contacting us to discuss your needs in more detail.
“Groundwork were approachable, efficient and knowledgeable during our ISO 9001 and 14001 transition and integration – we couldn’t have asked for better service. They developed our system procedure documents and manual and steered us expertly and helpfully towards certification”
Jim Burgess, Operations Manager, S+B